Both the freezer meals and canned meals are such a great way to help out those busy parents who need a last minute meal to fix on all of those crazy nights of soccer and school plays!
I really enjoy this fun boding time with friends. It's been exactly what I needed. I don't want to charge extra money as my payment, because then I don't think I would enjoy it as much! Sometimes there will be leftovers, because its hard to judge exact quantities when you are dealing with meals of unusual size. If there are, I will keep or sell the leftovers, to help cover my gas, time etc. But ultimately, I want this to be a time to come, learn, enjoy each others company and to take home meals to feed your families at a cheaper price!
January 21st class
I'm so excited to announce that our next cooking class will be easy Italian freezer meals! I only have 10 openings so don't wait! Your payment will guarantee you a spot.
We will be making... drum roll please.......
Scrumptious Macaroni and Cheese (not necessarily Italian... but humor me!)
The total for the class will be $35. For 3 take home meals! You can't beat that! These will each feed 6-8 people at least. (9x13 pans)
(I normally sell one of these at this size for $18 a piece!)
If you would like to double one or all of these, you may add on extras at $10 per meal.
Don't have the cash? Check out my bkog for a chance to win a free pass to the class! http://
Money is due by Thursday Jan 19th at 9 pm
August 20th Freezer Meals Class - Burrito Extravaganza (over)
Class starts at 10 am-12 noon. Please be on time! I want you to be able to get back to your families and enjoy your sat. And I will need to get back to mine.
We will be making 4 different types of Burritos that you can toss into the freezer and eat on the go! They make a fabulous lunch/breakfast for my husband to take to work. He just has to grab it as he walks out the door.
These will be large burritos. (not those wimpy ones you buy in the freezer section at the store! )
We will make:
Green Chile burritos
Bean and Cheese Burritos
Loaded Chicken Burritos
- Cost: The class will cost $28. That will include all of the ingredients, and supplies that you will need. You will leave here with 8 burritos of each kind. 32 Burritos total!
- Due Date: Money will be due no later than August 12. (The further along I get in my pregnancy, the less last minute things I can do. So I will need time to go shopping and prep the food for you.)
- Class limit: There are only 8 spots available for this class. Your payment will hold your spot for the class.
- Adding on Meals: You may also add on extras if you would like extra of one type or the other. Or all of them. Add ons are $7 per meal.
- Also, if you would like to have me make them for you separately, Each meal will cost $10 a piece.
I want to make these classes fun for you and fun for me. So...
- Cancellations: If you need to cancel for the class (after you have paid), you can either pay me to make them for you (an extra $3 per meal), or you can donate the meals, and I'll take them to a family in need. I will not be able to refund money.
- Holding your meals for you: I will only be able to hold your meals for 24 hours, then I will have to donate them to someone in need. They will go bad sitting in the fridge for too long. I will also need the space for my families groceries!
- Children: I really wish that I had the room and babysitters to accommodate children! But I don't. I know that would help some of you who want to come but cant. It get a little crazy around here sometimes.
- Cooks in Training: older children/youth are welcome to come and join us, if they are coming to help cook. I would love to have cooks in training be able to come and learn!