Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cheesy Lasagna Rolls

It has come to my attention that I haven't posted my freezer meal dishes yet.  I've been slacking, I'm so sorry!  Here is one that we made a few months back.  These are so easy and yummy!  I like that when you roll them up, they are ready to go in individual sized portions.  It's a fun new twist on your typical lasagna. 

These were a huge hit at our freezer meals class.  Enjoy! I forgot to take a pict of the finished product.  Just imagine this one with gooey cheesy all over! Yummmm.



Cheesy Lasagna Rolls

12 Lasagna noodles, cooked and cooled
1 jar spaghetti sauce, divided

Filling:
1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
1 egg
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp parsley flakes
1/8 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic salt
2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided (1 1/2 cup for filling, 1/2 cup on top)

Pour half of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Mix together all ingredients for the filling. Lay noodles flat and spread filling mixture on noodles. Roll up like a sleeping bag and lay in pan. Top with remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
Note: Do not over cook noodles. Follow directions on box of noodles.

recipe comes from My Sisters Cucina

No comments: