Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Where's Jennie?

Life kind of stopped with Day 13 last week for me!  I'm sorry I didn't keep going.  My sister was put in the hospital last week for Kidney Failure. She has since been diagnosed with Wegeners Disease.  It's not a very fun disease to have.  She has started some massive treatments, including chemo, dialasys and plasmapheresis. I have been trying to take it all in and wrap my head around the situation.  And of course be with her as much as possible.  She will be in the hospital another couple of weeks. 

For the time being, pretty much anything extra is on hold, so I can try to be there for her and for my family.  Please keep her in your prayers.  She is only 21! I promise to get back with the rest of the freezer meals, when life settles down a little more. I've got some good ones for ya!

Have a great day and happy creating!

1 comment:

Michelle {Fun On A Dime} said...

So sorry to hear. How frightening for her and for you. She is lucky to have such a supportive family around to be there with her through it all.