Friday, January 20, 2012

Mini Daddy

I'm sure you are saying "what the what is a Mini Daddy?" For those of you Gila valley fans, you know exactlly what I am talking about, don't ya?  There are a few restaurants in Safford/Thatcher, that have these gargantuous tostades, called Big Daddy's.  At least they seemed gargantuous when I was a kid.  They also have some smaller ones called "Little Daddy's".  I made my version of a "Mini" Big Daddy tonight for dinner.  Can you say yummo?

I tell you what, anything deep fried, and I mean anything... is delicious!  Even ice cream!  ooohh that give me an idea of something else to post in the future! Anyway, I love their deep fried huge tortillas on those Big Daddy's.  They are so yummy!  /they totally make the dish.  So those of you tryibg to eat healthy... better find a different post to try,


Mini Daddy

Small flour tortillas
oil for frying

Toppings (as desired)
Green Chile Meat or taco meat
shredded cheese
sour cream
diced tomatoes
shredded lettuce

Deep fry tortilla on medium high heat until golden brown and crisp.  Top with beans, meat and desired toppings. 


No comments: