Friday, January 6, 2012

Tortilla Roll-Ups

It's just about time to start planning that super bowl party.  Well I think it is anyway.  I am so NOT a football fan! At least for pro sports.  No clue when it is, or who is playing.  All I know is that its a time to eat! So if you are throwing a super bowl party... here is one to add to your list.  They will be a huge hit.

I have to apologize for the picture.  I'm having some serious camera issues.  And then when I go to edit the pictures, they seem fine in the program I edit them in, then I post them and they look terrible.  They really are so much better than they look.  I should seriously set up a pay pal account to try to raise money for a better camera!  It's amazing how much better the recipe looks when you have a fabulous picture with it.  Oh well, some day, my blog will be booming with fabulous pictures and amazing dishes.  For now, you get to read mommy on a budget posts. hehehe

Tortilla Roll-Ups


1 (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
2 (4 oz.) cans green chilies
3 C. Grated Cheese
1 C. chopped olives
1 C. Chopped green onions
1 (8 oz.) tub sour cream can be used to make it creamier and easier to spread

Mix all ingredients and spread onto 6 or 7 flour tortillas. Roll up each tortilla and slice about every ½ inch.

No comments: