Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fruit Dip

This is probably the easiest and most delicious fruit dip ever!  It's a huge hit everywhere I take it.  It's so simple! Someone made it for my very first baby shower. I loved it!! Well, now that we established it's super yummy and super easy... here's the recipe. ha ha ha

Fruit Dip

1 (8 oz) cream cheese (softened)
1 7 oz jar of marshmallow creme

Soften cream cheese and lightly whip with electric mixer.  Blend in marshmallow creme and serve with strawberries, grapes, apples, melon, fresh pineapple, kiwi etc.

Tip: I have found in most of my cheese cake type flavor recipes that I need to whip the cream cheese first before adding other ingredients.  For some reason if I don't (no matter how soft it is) it gets lumpy. But when I whip it first, it breaks it up enough to make it creamy

No comments: