Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cucumber Punch

Girls night outs have become a huge hit in my little group of friends. Especially as a mom, it's nice to stop and take a little moment for myself, to help me rejuvinate a little bit. One night we had a pamper party at my friend Ambers house.  We had massages, pedicures, eyebrow waxs, and of course FOOD! Cucumber punch was on the menu that night and I have been hooked ever since.  If you are anything like me... I was thinking, cucumbers in punch? Really? That is just weird right?  Just try it once and you will be hooked too. The cucumbers give it a really light flavor. It compliments the lime very well. One thing to remember is, do not make up the limeade by adding water, just pour it in straight. You can also easially make this with sugar free soda and limeade for a diabetic friendly drink.

Cucumber Punch

2 (2 liters) of any lemon lime soda
1 can of frozen limeade
1 cucumber sliced
ice

Mix all ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl. 

No comments: